The Vision of the Academy Memphis is to see a drop in illiteracy and to see an increase of students in Memphis and the surrounding areas with special needs going to college.
The Mission of The Academy Memphis is to Empower students with special needs through inclusion in the areas of Literacy, Math, Job readiness College Prep and athletics so that they can go out into society as successful, confident, intelligent and resourceful adults.
• To see the graduation rate rise in Memphis and the surrounding areas.
• To foster teamwork through competitive sports and recreational activities.
• To see more Special Needs students in leadership positions in their schools.
• Make sure students are prepared with Job readiness skills or are in position to attend an institution of higher learning upon High school graduation.
• To see a drop in Illiteracy in Memphis and the surrounding areas.